Well it has been a superb year on the reading front which is just as well, because per usual life on the whole has been dire.
A quick round up of my Best Books of 2015 (in no particular order)
- After Anna by Alex Lake
- Into The Darkest Corner – Elizabeth Haynes
- So Low, So High – Pete Sortwell
- 12 – Sean Platt
- All of the Helen Grace series – MJ Arlidge
- The Secret Life of Winnie Cox – Sharon Maas
- The Girl in 6E – AR Torres
- Shtum – Jem Lester ( 67% in so far but do not need to finish to know that this book will stay with me for a long time)
Have been fortunate enough to read so many review copies this year and am extremely grateful to all the publishers who have approved me and allowed me to expand my genre’s – which are becoming more and more diverse.