Busy busy week full of more downs than ups but I back to fight another day or write another blog.
So in this week I have:
- Been bought The Trouble with Goats and Sheep by a very kind friend to cheer me up.
- Been approved to review The Mountain Can Wait by Sarah Leipciger
- Found another author to follow on Twitter and it Pete Sortwell – author of So Low, So High (which gets a mention in Best Evers Pt 1)
- Lost 2 of my bookmarks
- Hopefully secured an interview that I am so excited about, but refusing to discuss for fear of jinxing it. But if happens boy will I be one happy Nelly and shouting it from the rooftops!
- Waited an hour for a bus
- Tried to be postive
And on the do list for the coming week.
- Start 1st book from above
- Write interview and panic like mad until happens
- Arrange something special – book related of course
- Read, relax and read some more.
- Blog more often
Love my books, love my daughter, love my bookminded friends and starting to love the idea of a life!